- 14-Feb-2017 to 15-Apr-2017 (CST)
- Huntsville, AL, USA
- Full Time
SERINA THERAPEUTICS, INC.
JOB TITLE: Program Manager
DEPARTMENT: Research and Development
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage preclinical in-vitro and in-vivo studies in-house and at contract research organizations (CRO).
- Assemble background information, draft and review study protocols for non-GLP and GLP studies that will support a regulatory filing for both early-stage and clinical-stage programs.
- Communicate often with supervisor on project updates, research findings and propose suggestions for next steps.
- Maintain concise document flow with each project.
- Follow company's standard operating procedures.
- Must be a self-starter with a "roll up your sleeves" work ethic.
- This position will report directly to the Chief Operating Officer
Minimum Qualification Requirements
- A minimum of a B.S. in Biology from an accredited University.
- Preference will be given to those with an advanced degree, such as MS or PharmD.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in a biotechnology or pharmaceutical company or research institution where early stage IND-enabling work was performed.
- Some amount of travel may be required.
- Knowledge of use of PC software such as Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Project.
- Must have excellent communication skills (written and oral) and the ability to participate in a team environment. Experience in writing scientific documents is an essential component of this position.
HudsonAlpha Institute for Biotechnology https://hudsonalpha.applicantpro.com